25 October 2009

How to increase your Internet connection speed?














http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/147/7/4/Standard_Internet_Icon_by_conjecture.png


Before I start, just a little description about this hack. I fond this hack in net and i tried it on my vista and XP system . For me its working fineeeeeeee (windows Vista and Xp)... Try your self and feel the deference in net speed.

Ok, now with the tutorial...

Download TCPOptimizer from the below site ((It doesn't require installing))

DOWNLOAD

And fill the boxes as shown in the below screen shot.
 


That's it. very simple, very easy, and it works! I noticed great improvements in my net speed (DSNL).

Important Notes:-
Just incase, create a restore point before you tweak it. This program hasn't messed up anything, but you can't be too safe.

One more thing:-
Before you apply this hack test your speed in the below site








http://www.bandwidthplace.com/




After you apply the hack; check the speed ...




CHitika